Here you will find the general conditions of Bed and Breakfast Casa das três Marias, hereinafter ‘House of the three Marias’, Salaborda Nova
- These General Terms and Conditions apply to all users/guests of House of the three Marias, Portugal and come into effect when you make a reservation at House of the three Marias. We will therefore provide you with a copy of these General Terms and Conditions free of charge upon request.
- The administrator is not liable for damage, loss or theft of property of the users. In case of disputes, all (legal) costs are for the account of the users.
- All risks related to a stay at House of the three Marias are for the account of the users.
- If damage and loss of movable and immovable property of House of the three Marias have occurred, you have to report this immediately and reimburse at House of the three Marias.
- Users must follow the owner’s instructions.
- The owner can deny and/or refuse access to House of the three Marias, in the event of violation of these General Terms and Conditions and also inappropriate behavior, with immediate effect. This without refund of the accommodation costs. This is at the owner’s discretion.
- The administrator’s administration is decisive in the event of a difference of opinion, unless the users can prove otherwise.
- The users of House of the three Marias must adhere to the household rules.
2. Reservation and confirmation
- You can enter a rental agreement/ reservation verbally, by telephone, in writing or by e-mail.
- After receiving your reservation request, House of the three Marias will send you a confirmation (if space is available). The reservation is then final!
- There are no costs involved for making a reservation.
- The accommodation costs of a reservation must, as stated on the invoice, be credited to the following bank account number within 7 days after reservation: under anouncement of the reservation number.
- IBAN: PT50 0010 0000 5997 8900 0012 8 (SWIFT: BBPIPTPL) in the name of P. Sakkers e/o.
- For reservations with an arrival date within 4 days, you can pay the total amount in cash or by bank transfer upon arrival. It is not possible to use credit card or debit card payment.
- The rates can be found on the website of the House of the three Marias.
- Deposit immediately after booking 50% of the total amount. The remaining amount, 50%, must be paid in cash or by bank transfer on arrival.
- In the unlikely event that you are unable to fulfill the agreement (reservation), you must inform House of the three Marias as soon as possible. This so that House of the three Marias can offer the vacant room(s) again.
- In case of cancellation up to 7 days before arrival, full refund of the deposit.
- If canceled within 7 days before the arrival date, the deposit will not be refunded. You therefore pay 50% of the agreed price to the House of the three Marias.
4b. Cancellation regarding Covid-19
Due to the Corona virus, Covid-19, we have exceptions in place to our standard cancellation policy. We hereby follow the official governmental websites of Portugal.
- If there is a negative travel advice (code red or orange) for the Leiria district 14 days before your arrival date, we will contact you. In this case, you will receive a voucher worth the travel sum already paid.
- The following applies under negative travel advice (code red or orange):
- If House of the three Marias is not allowed to receive guests due to local government restrictions.
- If it is not possible for you to travel to the House of the three Marias due to local government travel restrictions
- You will receive a voucher for the deposit made. The confirmation e-mail you receive will serve as your voucher. The voucher is valid for one year after the original arrival date.
- For cancelled reservations made using the voucher, there will be no refund of the deposit. However, you can move the reservation again if it falls within the one year validity.
- These special cancellation conditions apply to all existing and upcoming reservations as well as to reservations that have already been made using a voucher.
- If you want to cancel yourself, the cancellation costs apply according to our general terms and conditions.
House rules part of General Terms and Conditions
- Upon arrival we will welcome you in person. You have to identify yourself on request by means of: a valid ID. If you are not a Portuguese resident, you must also complete a check-in form. You will receive this on arrival.
- On the day of arrival, you can check in between 17:00 and 20:00. You can also check in earlier or later on request and availability.
- On the day of departure, we expect to have the room available for subsequent rental by 10.30 at the latest. A late check-out is also possible for a small extra charge and based on availability. No refunds will be made in the event of early departure.
- We serve breakfast in the dining room at the agreed time.
- Quiet hours between 22.00 and 7.00 Sound carriers and similar devices must not be a disturbance to others.
- Any visitors of our guests are not allowed to stay overnight in the House of the three Marias without the permission of the owner and without additional payment.
- Vehicles can be parked in the parking facilities next to the little chapel.
- Pets are allowed under certain conditions and fees are applied contact us upfront
- Smoking is not allowed in the House of the three Marias. There is an opportunity to smoke outside on the assigned smoking area